Adult Training - Requirements
- • Must be 18 years or older
- • If you miss more then 3 days you will be required to retake the entire course at your own expense
- • Have a valid permit or driver's license for all driving sessions
- • Your are required to have 2 drives completed by the last day of class and your last 2 drives scheduled within 3 weeks after class is over
- • $100 deposit required upon confirmation when you sign up for one of our courses with the balance is due on the first day of class
$499.00 - WA Adult Drivers Safety Education Class
- • Classroom instruction and behind the wheel Sign Up!
- • 30 hours in class
- • 4 hours of driving with an instructor
- • 4 hours of driving observation
- • Addition driver hours available for purchase
$89.00 - Private Drives
Client will work one-on-one with an instructor in our vehicle. Clients can customize private drives to meet their goals.
We offer 30 minute and 1 hour driver's assessment courses where our instructor will work one-on-one with you to gauge your driving abilities. In this educational experience, the instructor will give feedback on breaking bad habits, ideas on how to adapt to any physical limitations and assess safety concerns. This course is ideal for senior drivers, insurance requirements, first-time driver's or foreign drivers new to driving in the U.S.
$109.00 - Driving Assessment
30 minute personal one-on-one session with an instructor who will gauge the student's driving abilities. In this educational experience, the instructor will give feedback on breaking bad habits, ideas on how to adapt to any physical limitations and assess safety concerns.
$159.00 - Driver Written Assessment
A 1 hour assessment and written report for $159.00
$109.00 - Downtown Seattle Drive
Get a 1 hour session driving in downtown Seattle. Get some practical training and practice with the challenges of driving in heavy downtown traffic (available on weekends - call for availability)
Court Defensive Driving Courses
We are happy to now offer a Washington State Approved Online Defensive Driving Course. This 8 hour online course is approved for the following courts in Western Washington for traffic citation deferrments / court ordered defensive driving courses:• Bothell Municipal Court • Lower Kittitas District Court • Port Orchard Municipal Court • Renton Municipal Court • More coming soon!
The cost for the course is $40. You can complete the course in one sitting or log in as you have time to complete it. After the completion of the course components, 8 hours of logged course time and passing of all tests, you can print your unique certificate for presentation the the courts.
Already started your course, log back in here.